We’re 2 weeks into 2018 already (when did that happen?), did you make any resewlutions heading into the new year and how are you going with them?
I’m putting my 2018 resewlutions out there to keep me more accountable. I’ve already posted them on Instagram (follow me on Instagram @chooknduck) but they are:
- no ready to wear for me
- blog more
- finish all my cut projects before starting on more
- sew more for the men in my life
and i’m adding one more:
- Sew through at least 90% of the patterns that I already own this year
I have a few BIG events that are coming up this year that I need to plan and sew for
- bridal shower, (race day) hens and Wedding
- Black Tie Gala night for my business (www.lilyannejewellery.com.au/kiaraleigh) which I will be getting awards at
- A 5 day trip to Port Douglas which I earned for free through my business in February
- My brother’s engagement party
Plus everything else that life throws at you between January and December.
I’ve joined in with 2 fun facebook challenge groups this year to keep me on track too ‘2018 ~ 100 Items sewing challenge!’ (https://www.facebook.com/groups/969905769841895/) and ’52 Week sewing challenge’ (https://www.facebook.com/groups/192544541303173/). I did the 100 items in 2017 challenge last year and lost track of uploading my photos so this year my aim is to keep on top of uploading the photos of the things that i’ve sewn!
So tell me what are your resewlutions and what are you doing to keep you on track this year?